one ounce of prevent is equal to one pound of medicine

Facebook
twitter

Reachin'4 Heaven

-
Unknown

All my life,
there was just me and my dream,
and the days went tickin' by,
like the beat of my heart,
spent my nights,
wonderin'how it would feel,when the waiting would start..
Suddenly I see the light,
out of the darkness I'm coming life..
So this is how it feels,
reachin'4 heaven,
this is what it means toutching 4ever,
like a phoenix rising from the flames,
I'm reachin'4 heaven
all this time,
I never knew I was so strong,
but U made me find the fire,that was there all along..
In your eyes,I can see all I can be,
suddenly I want it all and I know You'll catch me if ever I fall,
so this is how it feel,
reachin'4 heaven,
you alone have shown me,
shining new hope rises now for all,I own U,
it's my turn to sh0w you....

Leave a Reply